Tuesday, October 11, 2011

L'Occitane Hand Cream Sample!

L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
I confess that I am absolutely in love with L’Occitane’s Shea Butter Hand Cream! It’s my absolute go to hand cream, even though it comes at a pretty hefty price at $10 for 1oz. Even so, I still keep a tube of this in my bag, especially during the winter when my hands get really dry and cracked. What really differentiates this hand cream (which might I add is 20% shea butter) from others is its superb consistency. I really just despise thin, gel like hand creams. They make my hands feel slippery and greasy and honestly not moisturized at all. With the L’Occitane shea butter hand cream however, the consistency is so luxuriously thick that it leaves my hands feeling amazing. A lot of my friends who are also musicians used this all the time and said that it softened calouses left from practicing too much. I was skeptical, but this hand cream is actually amazing.

Luckily for all of you fans and fans to be of L'Occitane, they're offering a special offer through their facebook page! Like L'Occitane on facebook and fill out this form for a coupon that you can take to any L'Occitane boutique to redeem for a FREE 10mL sample of L'Occitane's Shea Butter Hand Cream! The best part is, that if they reach 250,000 fans they'll upgrade everybody's sample to a 30mL one! It's as simple as logging on to facebook and liking their page!

*I am in no way affiliated with this company, I saw the promotion and felt like it was something worth sharing with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment