Saturday, July 14, 2012

Naruko Niaouli and Tea Tree Products

Hello all! I hope you're all having a wonderful summer! My skin always tends to get oilier and more acne prone during the summer months.  There's definitely a visible shift in the types of products that I use in the summertime, most of them have clarifying and mattiying effects. One of my favorite YouTubers was Fuzkittie (she sadly closed her account) and she used to always rave about the Naruko products she would purchase from Imomoko and since I love getting My Beauty Diary masks from that site I thought I would also purchase a few Naruko items as well. All of the items I chose were from the Niaouli and Tea Tree range because it's designed for acne-prone and oily skin and I thought that it would be a perfect fit for my "summer skin".

The first item that I selected was the Tea Tree Oil Cut Acne Clay Cleanser ($16.50) because Fuz raved about how good it was. After trying it out for a few days, I can say that I absolutely agree with her! It's a very refreshing cleanser because it almost has this minty quality to it and it is also a very deep cleansing cleanser.


The second item that I purchased was the Oil Out Balancing Serum ($24.00). I apply this with a cotton pad after toner and it helps with treating active breakouts and preventing future ones from appearing. After using this for a few weeks I can't say that I've seen dramatic differences in my skin but the product itself does have a wonderful texture and consistency. It's not thick at all and it's very soothing to the skin but it still has that tingling sensation that comes with most acne treating products. I don't tend to break out that often but when I do I do like to make sure that I cleanse sufficiently and apply products that will help treat my breakouts. It's not a must-have item but definitely something to try out.

The third product from the range that I purchased was the Oil Out T-Zone Blackhead Remover ($15.00). I was super excited to get this product because Fuz absolutely loved it for treating spots. She uses the product as a spot treatment but I actually like to use it all over my nose to help with blackheads.   It's pretty effective in terms of helping with blackheads but the effects don't last very long. I often forget to use this product but when I do I'm satisfied with the results. 




 Out of all three of the products I would definitely recommend the cleanser for a nice deep clean. It was my favorite out of the three and I will absolutely be repurchasing it when I run out. Imomoko often has sales on Naruko products and when they do it's a great time to stock up. I can't wait to try out some of the different ranges from Naruko!

As always, if you have any further questions feel free to e-mail me or tweet me!

No comments:

Post a Comment